COMM1 RADIO SIMULATOR TRAINING - VFR
Learning to fly? Not flown for a few years? Talking on the radio is one of the most important, but least emphasized, skills you need to fly safely in today's busy airspace. COMM1 VFR Radio Simulator is a proven tool for getting you up to speed on communicating professionally with ATC, Flight Services, Flight Watch, and other ground personnel. 6+ hours of training, comprehensive audio-visual tutorials, realistic flight scenarios, Interactive practice exercises w/ATC, playback your exchange w/ATC, and compare yourself to an expert.
• Using the Radio
• Record and playback interactive audio exercises.
• Simulate ATC communications in dozens of lessons over full range of IFR flight phases.
• Exchange actual dialogue with Air Traffic Controllers from the safety of your desktop.
• Tune photo-realistc radio stack with the click of your mouse.
• Airspace Issues
• Lessons provide comprehensive scenarios with aeronautical charts and airport diagrams.
• Hear examples of the communications you are expected to perform during each lesson.
• Talk to ATC and other pilots as you fly through Class B, C, D, and TRSA airspace.
• Simulate emergency radio procedures.
• Learn when to transmit in the midst of “live” ATC exchanges.
• Dozens of audiovisual briefings and practice exercises to expand knowledge and sharpen speaking, listening, and physical radio skills.
• Immediate audio feedback. Critique and compare your own radio speech with an “expert”.
• Practice making requests, such as radar flight-following and approach/departure clearances.
• Windows® XP Service Pack3, Windows® Vista Service Pack 2, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or MAC OSX Lion 10.8.2
• Apple Quicktime 7.7.1 or later
• RAM 512MB(XP), RAM 1GB(Windows Vista, 7, 8, MAC OSX)
• Screen display at least 800x600
• Available space on HD: 630MB(Windows) and 380MB(MAC OSX)
• CD ROM (Speakers and Microphone)