- NEUFORM fixed pitch propellers can be continuously adjusted on the ground. In the two-piece clamping hub, the blades can be turned until the correct angle is met. A small adjusting tool will be helpful to customize the fit of the propeller to your aircraft. After all screws are tightened, the blades will be tightly set and you are ready for takeoff.
- NEUFORM propellers are delivered complete, including blades, hub, all necessary screws and screw locking devices. At delivery, the propeller is disassembled and will have to be assembled by you. You will find detailed assembly instructions in the operating nanual, which is part of the delivery scope.
• General Overview
- Fixed pitch propeller. Very efficient on Rotax 912 Engines. Neuform’s current bestseller.
- For Experimental/LSA only
- Part-No.: *0171
- Weight: 5.1 Kg
- Diameter: 65” (1.65m)
- Compatibility: Rotax 912S/912iS Sport-100 hp