WARP DRIVE – Rotax 1/4" Faceplate
The only solid carbon fiber composite propeller on the market. Warp Drive builds solid carbon fiber, ground adjustable propellers for a wide variety of applications ranging from LSA(Light Sport Aircraft), experimental aircraft, gyrocopters, trikes, powered parachutes, airboats and wind machines.
• Warp Drive Propeller Features
- Performance: through design, testing, and customer input.
- Quality: strict quality control standards yield high quality products.
- Price: extraordinary value for your money.
- Unmatched Durability: foam-cores can't compete, hollow-cores can't compete, all other methods can't compete.
- Repairable Blades: minor damage is repairable by the customer.
- Ground Adjustable Pitch: dial in peak performance.
- Superior Track Record: over 140,000 blades sold. Some propellers still flying with over 15,000 flight hours.
- Replaceable Blades: damage one blade beyond repair? Only replace that blade, not the entire propeller.
- Guarantee: lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
- Inlaid Nickel Leading-Edge Protection: inlaid for superior performance and durability. Guaranteed against water damage.
- Tapered Blade Planform: application-specific planforms increase cruise performance.
- Made in the USA: proudly made in the United States of America.
- Made for 75mm, 100mm and 101.6mm bolt patterns
- Required for propellers with Standard and HPL hubs