DAVID CLARK DC ONE-X 6-PIN PLUG
David Clark Electronic Noise Cancelling (ENC) headsets are designed to deliver superior active noise reduction performance. Perfect for pilots that are passionate about sound. New DC ONE-X Series headsets combine advanced comfort and technology features with Bluetooth wireless in a lightweight (just 12.3 ounces), yet rugged alloy suspension system. David Clark ENC headsets feature electronically independent, dual earphone drivers with Fail Safe operation for uninterrupted communication - even if the ENC system or its power source fails.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices.
- Stereo/mono switch - compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations.
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling.
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit.
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'.
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal.
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control.
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use.
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included).
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved.