DAVID CLARK H10-13.4 DUAL PLUG
David Clark’s passive noise-attenuating fixed wing headsets provide extremely reliable performance and communication clarity. No matter what type of aircraft you fly, there's a David Clark passive or Electronic Noise Cancelling headset to meet your needs and enhance your flying experience. And all of David Clark headsets are backed by a five-year warranty and the most extraordinary customer service in the industry. Enjoy your flight!
The H10-13.4 is one of the best selling headsets in the aviation industry. Proven, reliable performance and remarkable comfort have made the H10-13.4 the top choice for thousands of pilots.
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad.
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, comfort gel, ear seals.
- Universal flex boom for perfect microphone placement.
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available.
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings.
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards.
- Weight (without cord assembly): 16.5 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB.
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards.
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a.