Flybox Omnia57 Fuel Computer
The Omnia57 line is a whole family of instruments created to upgrade the old legacy avionics, introducing plenty of new features for an easier and safer flight experience. New high brightness, state of the art sunlight readable TFT screen. USB connection allows an easy software upgrade and remote diagnostic. A double CAN-bus communication port allows the Omnia57 instruments to be connected in cluster and also to the other Flybox instruments.
- Omnia57 Fuel Computer allows to monitor the instant fuel consumption, the estimated remaining fuel, the endurance and the flight range if interfaced with a GPS. It requires 1 or 2 flow meters for fuel feed and return.
- Three different alarms can be configured: remaining quantity, minimum endurance, minimum range. In addition, the fuel pressure can be monitored.
- The instrument is fully customizable to fit the overwhelming majority of the existing engines.
- Omnia57 Fuel L-P can show the fuel pressure too, reading it from optional probe.
- All the components of the Omnia57 family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
- Up to 16 Omnia57 family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
- Fuel flow
- Fuel level
- Fuel used
- Total endurance
- Total range
- Fuel reserve
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia57 instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual alarm on screen
- Transistor alarm output
- Manual/Automatic backlight dimmer
- Easy USB-port software update
- Standard mounting 2 1/4” (57mm)
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Powder painted aluminum case
- Dimensions: 68.5 x 62 x 30 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Operational temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 Vdc
- Supply current: 60mA
- 2 digital inputs for fuel flow sensors: 10 Khz max
- 1 fuel pressure input: 0-5V
- 1 open collector 300mA Alarm output
• Available Components for Puchase
- Fuel flow sensor
- Fuel pressure transducer
- Wired ambient light sensor
- CAN termination 120 ohm
- CAN cable 25 cm
- CAN cable 50 cm
- CAN cable 100 cm
- Audio tone adapter